LSHS is committed to be the first choice for customers and commuters in Africa, by designing and manufacturing safe, quality and competitive coaches & trucks that meet all our customers’ specifications; applicable statutory, regulatory & international standards.
In pursuit of this we have set quality objectives alongside this policy, which are communicated & reviewed periodically to ensure continuous improvement within our organization. We have also implemented a quality management system (ISO 9001:2015 International Standard) to monitor performance, guide us in ‘doing work right the first time every time.
LSHS further commits to:
- Satisfy requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management systems (QMS).
- Benchmark with global best practices.
- Provide and maintain appropriate infrastructure and suitable work environment Innovate and provide excellent services.
- Establish and enhance partnerships with external providers and relevant interested parties to provide improved services.
- Ensure the policy is communicated, understood, applied within LSHS and is available to relevant interested parties as appropriate.
- Embrace risk based thinking, process approach and integrate QMS in our business operations.
- Establish, measure, monitor and update as appropriate quality objectives.
This quality policy which is compatible with the context of LSHS and supports its strategic direction shall be reviewed to take into account changes in Quality Management Systems and other relevant practices.